More fun with animated GIFS: Rusko's Dubstep Workout Routine from Red Rocks
Britt Chester Rusko at Red Rocks.
- 25 ass-shaking GIFs from Lollapalooza 2012
- Welcome to the Dubstep Parking Lot
- Dubstep for Dummies, a primer for newly-minted dubstep fans
- Rusko Q&A: "I, of course, support medical marijuana, and I am clearly a patient."
- Review: Justice at Red Rocks, 8/7/12
Earlier this week, Rusko lead Red Rocks in an intense, nearly two hour dubstep workout. Bringing the tempo up and down, from 110 bpms and shooting way back up 148 within a split second, it was impossible to stand still. Rusko even warned us of what he was about to do, but did we take warning? Nope. Instead, we took pictures. Here is a close examination of Rusko's workout regimen, which obviously works. Look how trim the dude is!
The "When is it going to rain bass music?"
Here, Rusko takes all of dubstep energy and praises the heavens above in hopes that heavier low-ends will come raining down from the sky.