The ten best concerts this week: November 5-9
Aaron Thackeray Die Antwoord at the Ogden Theatre on Wednesday is one of the ten best concerts this week.
Another week, another batch of great shows on tap. We've got all of the shows listed in our concert calendar if you've prefer to take a more hands-on approach to planning your itinerary. If you're looking for a more curated experience, however, as always, we've put together a list of the shows that are worth staying up late on a school night for. Keep reading for the full rundown on the ten best concerts in Colorado this week.
- Sera Cahoone knows what it's like to have Thom Yorke hold your hands and sing to you
- Q&A with Ted Stevens of Cursive
- Q&A with Lauren Larson of Ume
- Review: Die Antwoord at the Ogden Theatre, 8/6/12
- The young men of Havok prove their metal
10. MILO GREENE @ BLUEBIRD THEATER | FRI, 11/9/12
The many-headed Milo Greene has found its national footing this year on the strength of its exceptional self-titled debut full-length. The Los Angeles quintet employs masterful harmony and thoughtful composition to the end of one of the year's best folk efforts. Everyone but drummer Curtis Marrero sings and switches instruments, so what might have been a fairly staid live show should instead be dynamic.
3317 E. Colfax Ave., Denver, CO