The First Four: Quixote's True Blue grand reopening slated for Thursday, November 15
Quixote's True Blue, which hosted the last show at its downtown location at 21st and Lawrence this past week, is preparing for its grand opening next week in the former Bender's Tavern space at 314 East 13th Avenue. Keep reading for the full lineup of Quixote's grand reopening, which is slated for Thursday, November 15.
- Quixote's True Blue slated to move into Bender's Tavern space
- Bender's Tavern gets new owners
- Club 314 has followed Club Onyx into the darkness
- Quixote's True Blue celebrates 15th anniversary
- The Bianchi brothers break up their empire and come full circle with Quixote's True Blue
Michael Kang and his Dirty Dawgs are due next weekend at the grand reopening of Quixote's True Blue in Capitol Hill.
On Thursday, November 15, Magic Gravy, featuring Dave Watts, Garrett Sayers and Dan Liebowitz, and Wonderlic will kick off the First Four, as the grand-opening weekend has been dubbed. Dirty Dawgs, an outfit featuring Michael Kang of String Cheese, Steve Molitz and Eric Gould of Particle and Brandon Draper of Quixotic, is slated to perform on Friday with Grant Farm and Clumsy Lovers. The bill on Saturday is identical, only swap Polytoxic for Grant Farm. The First Four culminates on Sunday with New Speedway Boogie at 4:20 p.m.