Westword's mobile app is new and improved
Today, Westword welcomes the latest addition to our family: our new, improved and ready-to-use Westword mobile app. Like the previous version, you can use it as a handy, thumb-friendly guide to Denver arts, entertainment and dining. Hungry for Asian? We've got you covered. Bored, with no weekend plans? Just check our calendar. And that's not all: Continue reading for more on the app's newly revamped features.
On the app, you can access regularly updated content from all of our blogs, as well as loads of other new features to help you navigate the city and your plans to make the most of it.
These features include:
- Event listings and concert calendars searchable by date, artist, neighborhood, venue or genre
- Restaurant listings searchable by cuisine type and neighborhood
- Access to daily blogs for updates on local news, politics, music, food and arts
- Editors' picks of the best things to do and reviews from our writers
- Slide shows of local nightlife, concerts and events
- Access to our Daily Deals spotlighting terrific deals from local events and merchants
From here, how you use it is up to you. Read about the latest political news, track down your favorite food truck, check the times on upcoming parties and concerts, read our latest food review -- it's your call. The Westword app is your oyster. Download it now.