Update: Snoop D-O-double-G has now weighed in, as has the Spitta, although his shout out is more subtle.
Holy shit! Amendment 64 has passed. Hands up if you ever thought you'd live to see this day: Pot is now legal in Colorado. In case you've been somehow sequestered all night, the results are in, and let's just say our fine city's nickname, the Mile High City, has taken on a whole new meaning. Of course, as one astute observer on Twitter has pointed out, the same can also now be said about the name of our fine basketball team.
- In honor of Amendment 64: Ten stoner anthems, overt hip-hop odes to Mary Jane
- A 4/20 playlist from marijuana critic William Breathes
- Music and marijuana make great bongfellows
- Did Freddie Gibbs make it to DIA without having his weed confiscated?
- Amendment 64 approved: Mason Tvert celebrates, John Hickenlooper talks Cheetos