Top 10 most popular Cafe Society stories of 2009
It's about damn time this year ended. But before it does, we're taking a look back at your favorite stories of 2009. Here, the ten most-read stories from the Cafe Society blog.
10. The Ten Worst Burger Ideas Ever: Teague Bohlen on when bad things happen to good foods.
9. America's five best food holidays -- and three we need to start: Jason Sheehan on Streetcorner Hot Dog Cart Appreciation Week and other imagined days of awesomeness.
8. Cheapotle.com: Chipotle lovers want their big-ass burritos back: The homegrown chain's menu changes did not go over well.
7. Ten foods we love even though they taste wrong: Teague Bohlen on nacho cheese and why we all want to bathe in it.
6. Quiznos is the sandwich of choice for half-naked playmates: Two girls, one sub, no shame.