Top ten Cafe Society posts of 2011
Including this post, the total number of posts on Cafe Society in 2011 was 3,241. That's a lot of bloggering for a local restaurant scene blog.
And who has time to go through all of them? Certainly not you. Which is why we've tallied up the top ten posts -- judging from traffic, at least -- on Cafe Society during the 2011 calendar year. Casa Bonita! Beers to stop drinking after you hit thirty! Hot vegetarians! Food porn!
10. The top 25 food porn photos from the Fancy Food Show
9. Denver's ten best burgers
8. At least one Taco Bell supports California's Prop 19 to legalize marijuana
7. Jack Daniel's to roll out honey-flavored whiskey; it's dangerously delicious
6. Ten beers that will make you a man -- if they don't kill you first
5. Thirteen hottest vegetarians, in honor of Hug a Vegetarian Day
4. Ten beers to stop drinking at age thirty
3. How to survive Casa Bonita, the world's weirdest Mexican restaurant
2. Guess where I'm eating?
1. Westword - Denver Restaurants and Dining - Cafe Society