Tell us how beer makes you feel to win GABF tickets (updated with winner)
Hop heads at last year's fest.
Update: Congratulations to MattL5, whose fun, semi-explicit feelings about beer have earned him two tickets to Saturday night at GABF. If you didn't win, keep reading: We're announcing our final contest today!
Original post: It was all such a blur. Within 45 minutes of their release on August 2, every ticket to the annual booze-a-palooza that is the Great American Beer Festival had sold out. All of them. While some dreams were achieved, others were dashed. But if you were one of the unfortunates who didn't get tickets, don't fret: Westword has extras to the last night of GABF on Saturday, October 13 at the Colorado Convention Center, and we'd love to give them to you.
If you want to get your hands on them, keep reading. (Spoiler: It requires some deep beer thoughts.)
- Updated: The Great American Beer Festival 2012 calendar of awesome events
- The Great American Beer Festival is sold out, but these hot events around it aren't...yet
- Five new things to look for at the 2012 Great American Beer Festival
For your chance to win tickets:
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already awesome and eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to our commenting system, Livefyre, and leave a comment below telling us how beer makes you feel, along with your name (you don't have to include your real name in your account login, just your comment) and a valid e-mail address. Then check back Monday morning to see if you've won.
3. Keep reading: We'll have more opportunities to win as GABF looms ever closer.