Reader: I'm loving the series on Federal Boulevard
Mark Antonation has been eating his way up Federal Boulevard in the weekly series, A Federal Case. Yesterday, he landed at Cafe Chihuahua, where he ordered a pregnant burrito.
- Cafe Chihuahua is pregnant with possibilities
- Andy's Kitchen Asian Express is worth a risky left on Federal
- At Granny Annie, the Southern cuisine is pretty peachy
- At 4G's on Federal, the food is not the topic of conversation
- A Federal Case: Eating my way up the boulevard
I'm loving this series. I'm always tempted to go into some of these places on Federal but until now I had no idea which were worth checking out. Thanks Mark!
What's your favorite spot on Federal Boulevard?