Reader: I'd rather get a good cocktail made quickly than a lecture from a bartender
Just give me my drink already, says one reader.
- Trends without end, round one: Simplicity, local greens and pot (maybe)
- Trends without end, round two: Beer, beer cocktails and the whole beast
- Trends without end, round three: Vegetables, spice and Scandinavia
- Trends without end, round four: Bread, breed and Twitter fatique
- Trends without end, round five: Pickling, pop-ups and moving beyond buzzwords
I'd rather have a good cocktail made quickly then watch a bartender fondle a piece of ice for ten minutes while explaining to me how important it is the drink.
Would you like to see the ice obsession put on ice in 2013? What other trend should end this year? Post your thoughts below, and come back to Cafe Society later today for another installment of "Trends without end."