A second helping of this week's Cafe Society
Gretchen Kurtz reviewed Il Posto, the authentic trattoria that Andrea Frizzi opened exactly six years ago. And although some things have changed over the years, they've only improved the restaurant -- and the food is as authentically delicious as ever. Have you eaten at Il Posto? Serve up your own review on Il Posto's Voice Places page.
100 Favorite Dishes returned for 2013 with foie gras oysters at Sushi Sasa.
And we started our series of restaurateurs and food entrepreneurs offering dramatic readings of Yelp reviews of their places. First up: Pete Marczyk of Marczyk Fine Foods.
Restaurant openings this past week:
- Under the Sun, 627 South Broadway in Boulder
- Epernay, 1080 14th Street
- Larkburger, 2730 South Colorado Boulevard
- DeSteeg Brewing, 4342 Tennyson Street
- Parisi, 4401 Tennyson Street (reopened after a renovation)