A second helping of this week's Cafe Society
And Mark Antonation continued his culinary tour of Federal Boulevard with a stop at Torres Mexican Restaurant.
- A quick trip to a land of sunshine and bright Mediterranean tastes
- Jeremy Thomas, chef of Le Grand Bistro & Oyster Bar, on spoons, simplicity and Sheehan
- Tangy shrimp help solve the puzzle of Torres Mexican Restaurant
Opening this week:
- Pinche Taqueria. Second location opened in Highland.
- Brittany Hill. Back in business as a special events spot, and starts serving brunch on February 17.
- Glacier Ice Cream & Gelato. The Boulder-based company opened an outpost in south Denver.
- Fat Sully's. The pizza joint that started out in the Atomic Cowboy opened a walk-up window on South Broadway.
- Cafe Max. New coffee shop opened on East Colfax in a former hair salon
- Aviano Coffee. Reopened in its new location at 244 Detroit Street.
You can write your own reviews of all of these restaurants, as well as more than a thousand more, on their Voice Places location pages. (Just click on their names.)
400 Corona St., Denver, CO
1512 Curtis St., Denver, CO
3300 W. 32nd Ave., Denver, CO
3455 S. University Blvd., Englewood, CO
141 S. Broadway, Denver, CO
2412 E. Colfax Ave., Denver, CO
244 Detroit St., Denver, CO