Spinach dip for a vegan appetizer on Meatless Monday
What do you take to a vegan potluck? What do you serve a vegan for an appetizer or snack? This spinach dip is a fabulous option, especially for soy-free or gluten-free sharing (use veggies to dip instead of crackers). And it takes just a few minutes to prepare.
- Roasted potato salad with parsley pesto for a summertime side dish on Meatless Monday
- Artichoke and green-olive tapenade for a snack on Meatless Monday
- Roasted Brussels sprouts for a simple side dish on Meatless Monday
You will need:
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
1 yellow onion
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans
2 10-ounce packages frozen spinach
1. Microwave the spinach one package at a time according to the directions on the box.
2. Rinse the beans.
3. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice.