Easy vegan enchiladas for a quick dinner on Meatless Monday
Sometimes you want nothing more than a quick, easy dinner -- but for vegans, this isn't always an easy task. But if you're willing to spend a little extra cash for store-made meat-replacement taco mix, pico de gallo and guacamole, you can throw together a pan of mouth-watering enchiladas and have dinner on the table in thirty to forty minutes.
- Homemade mock chicken stock for a kitchen staple on Meatless Monday
- Spanish-style black-eyed peas for a new year's dish on Meatless Monday
- Shepherd's pie with tempeh satisfies on Meatless Monday
You will need:
1 package white flour tortillas (you can also use corn tortillas if you want to go gluten-free)
1 package LightLife SmartLean taco-seasoned meat replacement
1 cup prepared pico de gallo
1 16-ounce can black beans
1 cup frozen corn
1 jar enchilada sauce
Prepared guacamole, if desired
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
1. Drain and rinse the beans
2. Put the beans and the prepared taco meat mix in a bowl together.
3. Add the pico de gallo.