Win a catered party from Chipotle! (winner update!)
Anthony Camera The original Chipotle Mexican Grill, at 1644 East Evans.
Update: In honor of Chipotle Mexican Grill's twentieth anniversary, we asked Cafe Society commenters to recount their favorite Chipotle stories or memories for an opportunity to win a catered party for up to twenty people. Congrats to Scott62, jamiepark76 and dimka212. You're all winners! Check your e-mail for details on how to claim your prize.
For this week's cover story, "Foiled Again!," Lori Midson interviewed Chipotle founder Steve Ells about the twenty-year legacy of the locally based burrito chain. Over the weekend, Chipotle officially turned twenty -- and Chipotle wants a few of its fans to celebrate the anniversary in style. Chipotle introduced catering this year -- and now we're giving away three catered-party cards, which feed up to twenty people each. Let the feasting begin!
- Chipotle founder Steve Ells discusses the ingredients behind two decades in business
- Meet the man behind the music at more than 1,400 Chipotles
- The ten spiciest moments in Chipotle's twenty-year history
For your chance to win tickets:
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already awesome and eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to our commenting system, Livefyre, and leave a comment below telling us your favorite Chipotle story or memory, and leave your e-mail address. Then check back Wednesday morning to see if you've won.