The Westword.com blog shortcut, October 23 edition
Belly up to the blogs.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Mayor John Hickenlooper celebrates delicious design.
• The Veggie Girl rides to the Red Trolley.
• Westword wants you to be a food blogger.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Jon Caldara wants you to buy his sock puppets.
• Could Dan Caplis be right about the presidential race?
• Check out a slideshow featuring the new and improved Jesus at the Mother Cabrini Shrine.
• The Hulk helps raise funds for a rare disease.
• A gallery of escorts who may have pretended to love disgraced Judge Edward Nottingham. Love means never having to say, "You're guilty." -- Michael Roberts