The Westword.com blog shortcut, October 31 edition
Below: sweet blogs that won't rot your teeth.
Today in Cafe Society:
• La Sandia Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar comes to you courtesy of Richard Sandoval and Placido Domingo.
• Dazzle offers a dazzling Halloween deal.
• Tambien and Mezcal feature lively Day of the Dead displays. As I live and breath...
Today in The Latest Word:
• Michelle Obama overshares about what her husband needs.
• How Teague Bohlen convinced his four-year-old daughter to dump John McCain.
• Adam Cayton-Holland finds something nice to say about Comcast.
• The Rocky Mountain News's 150th anniversary project gets off to a stumbling start.
• Thirteen Denver locales that probably are haunted -- or at least should be. Spooky. -- Michael Roberts