The Westword.com blog shortcut, November 24 edition
Round 'em up.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Chris Martin, seen here, is at the center of our live review of Coldplay at the Pepsi Center.
• Eric Eyl's Mile High Makeout experiences a renaissance.
• Hotties provide an important element in Synthetic Elements' new video.
Today in Cafe Society:
• A tough month for Colorado kitchen disasters.
• A taste test of Snowbound Ale.
• A Milking It review of Incredible Berry Crunch!
• Hosea Rosenberg dodges a bullet on Top Chef.
• Santa Fe Tequila Company closes in Denver.
Today in The Latest Word:
• John Hickenlooper and Bill Pullman on the red carpet at the Denver Film Festival's Last Night.
• "Expanded fruiting" instead of a holiday party at the Rocky Mountain News this year.
• Russ Cook: a good cop's lonely death.
• Santa rappels safely (damn it!) at the Denver Pavillions.
• 9News' Susie Wargin gets blistered -- by my daughter. Hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned. -- Michael Roberts