The Westword.com blog shortcut, November 4 edition
We've been blogging the vote -- and a whole lot more.
Today in Cafe Society:
• A guide to what you can get for free by flashing your "I Voted" sticker.
• A celebration of the holiday beer season.
• Searching for Denver's best places to find paella.
• Taking a trip to Zen Ultra Lounge.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Your election-night party guide.
• Patricia Calhoun tallies up her election-related calls -- including one during which an alleged Catholic bishop dropped Obama's middle name.
• Hank Eng tries to pull off a miracle against embattled Secretary of State Mike Coffman.
• Teague Bohlen's guide to other things Denver might stupidly trade away other than Allen Iverson.
• Denver Metro Young Republicans come up with the best campaign ads ever.
Oh, yeah: We also published a slew of posts in which we looked for voting problems -- and mostly didn't find them. May you have been as fortunate. -- Michael Roberts