The Westword.com blog shortcut, November 7 edition
Bloggin' for the weekend.
Today in Cafe Society:
• George Ayala talks about the Obama family's visit to his restaurant, Jorge’s Sombrero in Pueblo.
• Spud Bros. in Boulder offers discounts for parking tickets.
• The Candy Girls sample Sunkist Float Soda.
• The impending auction of Ocean restaurant.
• Enjoying a very happy hour at the new, improved Aix.
Today in The Latest Word:
• The Boulder Daily Camera's building goes on the block.
• Bronco Brandon Marshall's wacky plan to give Barack some glove love.
• Marilyn Musgrave still hasn't publicly conceded defeat to Betsy Markey.
• Bill Pullman is set to receive the Denver Film Festival's John Cassavetes Award.
• A forged certification and a cover-up at Denver Health. Sound the alarm. -- Michael Roberts