The Westword.com blog shortcut, November 13 edition
Welcome to our daily blogapalooza.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Did cops find the bartender at K's China wearing his pants around his ankles?
• Pho 7: Talk about a cursed location!
• Veggie Girl dines at Lucile's Creole Cafe.
• BD's Mongolian Grill is just ten -- but already drinking vodka.
• New owners for Theorie.
• Going green -- and saving green -- at The Kitchen.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Ted Haggard delivers a molestation sermon.
• Take a look at the sort of stuff you can buy at Blinky the Clown's store auction.
• Visit Denver... even if you already live here.
• Vote for Ethiopia Reads' Yohannes Gebregeorgis as CNN's hero of the year.
• Kenny Be's Worst-Case Scenario introduces you to "Shambassadors." They're the real thing -- sort of. -- Michael Roberts