The Westword.com blog shortcut, December 3 edition
As you like it.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Sebastien Tellier (pictured) talks about Sexuality in a naughy Q&A.
• Oasis' Noel Gallagher gets the Q&A treatment, too.
• Eric Eyl's Mile High Makeout gives a listen to Mike Marchant's campfire songs.
• A look at photographer Peter Beste's black-metal valentines.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Savoring Fat Sully's grand opening.
• Is Ha Noi friend or pho?
• The latest from Larimer Street, part one and part two.
• Argonaut toasts its new store.
• Now it's official: The Izakaya case is going to trial.
• The sandwiches at Parsley defy the laws of physics.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Melo on Young Hollywood, Chris Bosh on getting crushed by the Nuggets.
• A CNN hero gets advice on rocking from a former Westworder.
• Alan Prendergast writes about sex, blow and government secrecy.
• Were photos of a grieving mom in the Post and the Rocky intrusive -- or great journalism?
• An Ohio man is indicted for threatening to kill President Bush and bomb DIA. He also said he'd shoot himself in the airport ladies room. What a way to go. -- Michael Roberts