The Westword.com blog shortcut, December 4 edition
Nothing to do? Allow us to help you fill your time.
Today in Cafe Society:
• A brief (100 year) history of Sixth Avenue -- including a stop at Little India (pictured).
• Oodles of noodles are coming to town.
• Cheer! We're not number three in binge-drinking.
• Prices, not expectations, are lowered at twelverestaurant.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Colorado State University smells like... deer and locker rooms?
• The connection between the Columbine massacre and terror attacks in Mumbai.
• Kenny Be's Worst-Case Scenario: Denver lights up Good Morning America.
• The Rocky Mountain News is put up for sale.
• Early reaction to news about the sale of the News. Don't expect any high fives. -- Michael Roberts