The Westword.com blog shortcut, December 5 edition
Join us for a few cups of blog.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Izakaya Den (pictured) joins the lunch bunch.
• What Denver restaurants would you recommend to Food & Wine?
• Charlie Master could be getting back in the game.
• Candy Girls sink their teeth into Flake and Curly Wurly bars.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Santa and NORAD: The unholy alliance.
• Is the Broncos' coaching job the best in football?
• Don't hate the playa: Thoughts on writing in the Digg era.
• Today's depressing Rocky Mountain News memo: counseling assistance.
• The Big Blue Bear's thoughts about being on Good Morning America today. And they don't include, "That Charlie Gibson sure looks tasty." -- Michael Roberts