The Westword.com blog shortcut, December 10 edition
It's beginning to feel a lot like blog roundup time.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Twelve things every Wu-Tang Clan fan should own.
• Mile High Makeout: Dreaming of me.
• An extremely entertaining Q&A with Ryan Hendrix of Colourmusic.
• Rap Up: Whygee and Sunken State unite for a free EP.
• Born in the Flood will preview its new album on Friday at the Bluebird Theater.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Grilling in a winter wonderland.
• Robert Thompson is headed back to Denver.
• Stranahan's is named best hooch.
• CANstructive learning.
• Jesse Morreale heads back to the future with Sketch.
• A guilty verdict in the Ha Noi Pho case.
• It takes balls to the the World Testicle Cooking champion.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Jay Marvin's anti-Mark Udall rant makes the rounds.
• "Laugh Line" in the Rocky Mountain News not so funny under the circumstances.
• MediaNews Group's Dean Singleton about outsourcing to India.
• E.W. Scripps CEO Rich Boehne on his company's commitment to newspapers.
• What are the rules about breaking up the Denver Newspaper Agency? Read them here... And if you understand them, explain them to us. -- Michael Roberts