The Westword.com blog shortcut, December 15 edition
Rollin', rollin', rollin'. Keep them bloggies rollin'...
Today in Cafe Society:
• It's getting harder to find deep-fried Twinkies at Wingin' It.
• A Milking It review of Lucky Charms with the New Hourglass Marshmallow Charm.
• How we get from here to there on Urbanspoon.
• Another spoonful of Urbanspoon on iPhone.
• Hung Kee no more?
• E-Z Mop is back on the market.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Mile High Makeout witnesses Born in the Flood's holiday extravaganza.
• Angie Stevens to work with producer Malcom Burns.
• Got an extra $75K? Rock & Roll Grill is up for sale.
• Another winner in Fader's vinyl single series.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Looking at and listening to staff attempts to save the Rocky Mountain News.
• The Denver Newspaper Guild is almost mum on renegotiating Denver Post and Denver Newspaper Agency contracts.
• Spotted: more residential architectural atrocities.
• Group blames a recent James Dobson honor for troubles at the Museum of Broadcast Communications.
• We nominate Dana Perino for a Purple Heart in the shoe-hurling incident. If the shoe hits... -- Michael Roberts