The Westword.com blog shortcut, January 13 edition
Click it or ticket.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Tony's Market gets a witness.
• Fallout from Aspen's New Year's Eve bomb.
• Chipotle salads: The secret is in the sauce.
• Root Down joins the brunch bunch.
• Class is in session at Bristol Brewery.
• Denver-based Quiznos cuts the price on 37 sandwiches.
• Melita's Greek Cafe finds its flavor.
• Calling all farmers!
Today in The Latest Word:
• Broncos Country is not happy about Josh McDaniels. Broncos Country is wrong.
• More than 100 University of Denver staffers apply for voluntary severance.
• Video: Rodeo clown gets tossed by bull at Stock Show. Hooray!
• Bankruptcy be damned: Don't stop advertising, Tom Shane!
• Former Denver councilwoman thinks the Denver Post's political coverage blows. But you've got to admit: It's got bigger pages.