The Westword.com blog shortcut, February 2 edition
Blogs guaranteed to appeal to your groundhog.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Spinning the wheel.
• Charles Spearin: The Happiness Project.
• Live review: Hot Congress Show 1 at Moe's Original Barbecue.
• The Boss was made for loving you.
• See video of Reno Divorce at the Ogden Theatre.
• The Mansfields to tour with the Queers.
Today in Cafe Society:
• A chicken-fried burrito at Elway's? Be still, my arteries.
• Squealin' Pig silenced.
• The List: six fast-casual concepts that work.
• Milking It: Hannah Montana Multi-Grain Secret Identity Cereal.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Keep dreaming about Denver hosting the Super Bowl, Sam Adams.
• Shakeup at KOOL 105, The Mix and the Wolf.
• Rocky Mountain News' John Temple expects something related to the sale of the paper to happen soon.
• Q&A with Christian Lander, author of Stuff White People Like.
• Interview with Christopher Ortiz, co-creator of the Stuff Journalists Like website. It should appeal to journalists and white people alike.