The Westword.com blog shortcut, February 9 edition
Celebrate February 9. After all, it only comes along once a year.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Video: Drinking wine with Pete Marczyk of Marczyk Fine Foods.
• Plans for North Star's replacement move ahead.
• Milking It: Raisin Bran Crunch.
• Bistro Vendome's Monday night Bistro Bites.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Media outlets Line Up to Pummel Anti-Gym's Michael Karolchyk.
• Forthcoming books prefigure media deluge for Columbine's tenth anniversary.
• Art and wealth: getting your assets on canvas.
• Only company that's expressed interest in buying Rocky Mountain News planning Denver office.
• KOA's Mike Rosen tackles critics' questions about his fiscal meltdown. He's certainly made me feel better about what's happened to my 401(k).