The Westword.com blog shortcut, February 13 issue
Having a nice day, all you triskaidekaphobics?
Today in Cafe Society:
• 231 Milwaukee back on the market.
• Quiznos gets to the meat of the matter.
• Candy Girls: Shaman Chocolates.
• Common Grounds loses ground.
• Frank Bonanno up for James Beard award as Outstanding Restauranteur.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Top ten songs that should be renamed after Barack Obama.
• The Denver Zoo asks: I can haz Valentinez Dey card?
• Q&A with Tony Perri, director of the transcendental-meditation documentary School of Thought.
• MediaNews Group tops Newsosaur's Default-O-Matic roster.
• The details behind Clear Channel and 9News public-service announcements for car dealers. Please give generously.