The Westword.com blog shortcut, February 18 edition
The blogsophere never stops, does it?
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Ten bands we'd watch on TV.
• Reviews of new releases by Bruce Springsteen, Charlie Louvin, John Shannon.
• See Slipknot free courtesy of FashioNation.
• Rowboat, row me to my shore.
• The Fray covers... uh, Kanye West?
• Leftover Salmon's Bill McKay will not be charged.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Free bread from Panera Bread.
• Enough about the "pork" -- where did Malkin get the pig?
• A Boulder bite of Cafe Bites.
• Our Weekly Bread: Ba Le Sandwich.
• Super-secret supper club opens tonight in west Denver.
Today in The Latest Word:
• More from yesterday's State Capitol Obama Protest: Michelle Malkin with "Swastika Guy."
• Sunshine Megatron pulls a fast one on, well, everybody.
• You want to put a sin tax on chocolate? Burn in hell!
• Six major layoffs at the Denver Post.
• Denver's eight worst intersections. Move along... if you can.