The Westword.com blog shortcut, February 24 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Manischewitz! Denverite competes in national cook-off.
• Cafe Bites bites into Mardi Gras.
• The List: Eating good in the neighborhood.
• AJ's Super Bowl run through LoDo.
• Organixx is greener than a Prius -- let's hope the food tastes good.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Updated: Adam Lerner to replace Cydney Payton as executive director of MCA Denver.
• The Denver Post's bulldog is dead.
• Bad news: Peter Boyles' radio show now vagina-free.
• Jesse Ventura to Michael Phelps: Smoke pot and swim for Australia.
• When coyotes attack: A dog's revenge. Howl like you mean it.