The Westword.com blog shortcut, March 2 edition
Nice weather we've been having...
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Over the Weekend: Charlie Hunter at the Oriental.
• Over the Weekend: Git Some at Hot Topic on the 16th Street Mall.
• Go-go down to the Church and audition this Friday.
• Van Morrison top seller at Twist & Shout.
• Lamb of God grabs top spot at Independent Records.
Today in The Latest Word:
• The Denver Post goodwill ambassador to Rocky Mountain News fans is... Garfield?
• The 412 suspects who may have killed the Rocky Mountain News
• The Jay Cutler-Josh McDaniels Broncos bromance hits the rocks.
• Confessions of a closet Paul Harvey fan.
• Who wants a job with the City of Denver as a lifeguard, crime analyst, painter, planner or intern? And who would would expect to be paid for it?