The Westword.com blog shortcut, March 6 edition
And now, without further ado...
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Q&A with the Game.
• Little Fyodor celebrates a quarter-century of zaniness.
• Lee Ball, RIP.
• Next Astrophagus gig to feature Astrophagus playing, uh, its own songs?
• Diamond Boiz crew ready to bust through.
• The Colorado Rap Report offers free hip-hop comp download.
• Win tickets to see Tauntaun tonight at the Bluebird.
• Freaky Friday: "Bunny Rabbits, Satan, Cheese and Milk."
• Frozen deadbubbles tomorrow afternoon.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Give SAME Café a hand at benefit poker tournament.
• Get on the Red Trolley for some free cereal.
• Candy Girls: Nothing Bundt Cakes.
• Cebiche is still in limbo.
• A real garden spot is available at the former Buenos Aires.
• The time has come for Sweet Action.
• Radek Cerny can now fill your belly at a second place.
• TAG has a target opening date.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Meet Dr. Marc Philippon, the man on whom Alex Rodriguez's 2009 season rests.
• New architectural images released of Denver International Airport. Oh, wait, that's Denver Union Station.
• Denver Post chairman and MediaNews Group CEO Dean Singleton responds to this week's Message column.
• Denver named the fifth-manliest U.S. city by the guys who make cheese-filled pretzels.
• Shmuck of the Week: Jared "Rocky Killer" Polis. He's lethal.