The Westword.com blog shortcut, March 18 edition
How many of you are hung over from yesterday? Aside from our managing editor, that is...
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Well, that's one way to make sure folks are paying attention.
• BDRMPPL 7-inch hand delivered by BDRMPRSN.
• Young Coyotes Daytrotter Session posted for free download.
• Overcasters SXSW tour diary.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Wine at Rialto, pig at Parisi.
• Zaidy's fuses a deli with a hipster hot spot.
• Hangover graveyard: Ogden Street South.
• Calling all Daves: Famous Dave's has a deal for you.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Channel 4, Denver Magazine hook up.
• Q&A with Steve Foster, managing editor of In Denver Times.
• Denver Post editorial page latest to spank Jay Cutler.
• Kenny Be's Worst Case Scenario: 2009 Sustainable Opportunities Summit comes to Denver.
• Our March Madness picks: A prelude to humiliation... Let's call it a ball game.