The Westword.com blog shortcut, March 23 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Appleman's cooking in Boulder tonight.
• Alba Osteria explores Emilia-Romagna.
• A Milking It review of Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch.
• Best of Denver 2009: Bread Alert.
• Slow Food Denver opens its doors.
• Pizza Patron has the best logo ever.
• Beard House Blues: One Colorado finalist.
• The List: Team Bonanno.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Former Denver radio personality George Weber found dead in New York.
• David Sirota shares liberal frustration with Barack Obama on Nightline.
• Q&A with local scribe Dan Baum, author of Nine Lives.
• On a dark day, celebrating a good life.
• Boulder's Ace Young back on American Idol -- kind of, sort of, in a way. But why on earth did he have to cut that beautiful hair?