The Westword.com blog shortcut, March 26 edition
Let it snow? Let it snow? Let it snow?
Today in Cafe Society:
• Top Chef Hosea Rosenberg spreads the wealth.
• Updated: Other stirring events, now that "Soup for the Soul" is cancelled.
• Desperately seeking volunteers for the IACP conference in Denver.
• Co-op grocery looking to open in Five Points.
• The Rock N Soul Cafe is at a turning point.
• No "Soup for the Soul" tonight.
• Our Weekly Bread: Quiznos, yeah, Quiznos.
• Udi's Granola puts Stephen Colbert on notice.
• Veggie Girl: City, O' City.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Jazz Fest Denver at Dazzle.
• Tool, Widespread Panic and the Fray headlining Mile High Music Festival.
• Musicians supporting the people of embattled Gaza.
• A useless apology to the Pirate Signal.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Bill O'Reilly on Ward Churchill: The ego has landed.
• The media trail left behind by John Katehis, accused of murdering ex-Denver radio host George Weber.
• State senator Morgan Carroll's blog: Even feistier than advertised.
• If you're looking to build an office building, read this blog.
• How to save newspapers -- once more with feeling! Hum a few bars, and we can fake it.