The Westword.com blog shortcut, April 2 edition
Chopstick to it.
Today in Cafe Society:
• IACP Conference Report: Drunk and in possession of press credentials.
• IACP Conference Report: Food writers are good in bed.
• Veggie Girl: US Thai Cafe.
• Mini Bar set to open in April.
• Green Energy: Jason Sheehan is right!
• Opening today: Cafe Options.
• Who's holding down the Fort?
Today in The Latest Word:
• Jay Cutler's latest statement about a trade: What... the... hell?
• Has the Boulder Weekly changed its policy about sex ads?
• Relive our April Fool's Day snowstorm in 76 seconds.
• Dr. Singularity unveils the idiot's guide to living forever.
• Cathey McClain Finlon named Denver Art Museum president, director Lewis Sharp to retire in two years.
• Ward Churchill wins -- a dollar. Don't spend it all in one place.