The Westword.com blog shortcut, April 7 edition
Eat healthy, live healthy.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Beer AND donuts at Watson's? Oh, why do you toy with my emotions!
• Sip and slip into spring at Tamayo.
• Coffee Spot: Aviano Coffee.
• V.G. Burgers currently homeless as well as meatless.
• Primebar poised for a May opening in the former Palomino space.
• Vita ditches brunch and moves to lunch.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Denver-based Max3 launches artist-friendly digital distro with free beer.
• 3 the Hardway tapped for homeless benefit concert.
• Record Store Day preview: Vetiver continues a Sub Pop tradition.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Can abolishing the death penalty help solve cold cases?
• State senator Morgan Carroll goes against the grain again on in-state tuition for children of illegal immigrants bill.
• Check out our slideshow of mediocre Broncos quarterbacks through the ages.
• The Colorado Rockies v. the Arizona Diamondbacks -- and why everyone needs an Uncle Bobby.
• Columbine and the struggle for perspective ten years later.
• Another blow to Broncos fans: Jack Elway quits football. If it wasn't for those choppers, we might have guessed that he was adopted.