The Westword.com blog shortcut, May 5 edition
Potential is flowering.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Something's cooking in Summit County.
• Cinco or swim today.
• Drinking Goat at the Goat.
• Frasca finally opens for lunch -- for two days only.
• Denver's best female chefs wowed at Women Cook!
Today in The Latest Word:
• Death-penalty bill: Politicos willing to raise taxes to keep the killing option open.
• A big win for that cellphone-using idiot driving fifteen MPH under the speed limit.
• As swine-flu fever rages, pig lovers are in the crosshairs.
• Kenyon Martin's fine is fine by us.
• Every day's John Denver day on YouTube. Take me home...