The Westword.com blog shortcut, May 6 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Up Close: Cracovia.
• MiniBAR mini-opening; grand opening this weekend.
• James Mazzio set to open the Icehouse Tavern.
• Eat Your Beer With Old Chub Bread.
• Our Weekly Bread: Snarf's, mmmm, Snarf's.
• Win $500 from El Monterey for a good idea.
• News from the James Beard Awards.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Denver's bike-share program launch pushed back to next spring to increase awesomeness.
• Nuggets' confidence cuts both ways in game two win.
• John Hickenlooper, Peter Boyles make (temporary) peace over airman story.
• Christina Szele: Westword's favorite shmuck is back!
• Brian Rohrbough says Columbine segment for Oprah permanently canceled.
• What makes Denver happy? Pot... Suspicions confirmed.