The Westword.com blog shortcut, May 13 edition
I think his eyes are at cross purposes...
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Q&A with Mike Watt.
• Tori Amos tour hits Denver in July.
• Last Night: Ghost Buffalo at 3 Kings Tavern.
• Last Night: Mogwai at the Bluebird.
• Moving Pictures: the Atlantic, Epilogues, 29th Street Disciples and MTHDS.
• MP3 Freeloader: Fill your ears with the crunked glitch hop of Jantsen.
• Bocumast Records showcase announced.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Get happy tonight at Irish Snug.
• It's World Cocktail Week! Drink up with Jared Boller.
• Seen at the WestEx trade show: Food porn everywhere.
• Get ready for Park Burger's Friday debut.
• Waxing poetic about a mangorgasm at Venue.
• A Crush on Cans: Wynkoop vs. Breckenridge.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Clip and save: Nuggets take game five, polish off Mavericks.
• Landry's Downtown Aquarium target of Texas woman's personal-injury lawsuit.
• Tom Martino to charge big bucks for his endorsement on Martino TV.
• Sheriff Salazar stalled by posse politics.
• Brad Evans's plan to make Denver the cruiser capital of the world. Sounds like an Al Pacino movie...