The Westword.com blog shortcut, May 14 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Zpizza to open z doors in Greenwood Village.
• Uncork at Four Mile Historic Park tonight.
• Get a job! Jesse Morreale's job fair.
• Our Weekly Bread: Jersey Mike's.
• Drinking with Pete at Union Station.
• The Maker's Mark Mint Julep: Delicious, and straight from the bottle how we like.
• Giovanni's Italian Cafe rises from the ashes in a new location.
• (Udi's) Nuggets on the Rachel Ray Show.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Next stop Kobeville for the Nuggets.
• Meet Denver's Mark Huebner, Bachelorette hopeful.
• Amy Herdy's Pakistan travel diary, volume one.
• Former INDenver Times managing editor Steve Foster on the new Rocky Mountain Independent project.
• The latest pitch from Tom Martino's pay-to-appear Martino TV. It's high and inside.