The Westword.com blog shortcut, May 19 edition
Wouldn't you like to know?
Today in Cafe Society:
• RSVP fast for Slow Food dinner at Il Posto.
• Two wine-tastings uncork tonight.
• Park Burger a pickle short of perfection.
• Denver Pizza Company isn't ready to rise... yet.
• Recovery Room offers a sure-fire cure: Cheli's chili.
• El Camino gets a surprise visit.
• The Urbavore's Dilemma: Getting down and dirty with Denver's backyard farmers.
• Tonti's opens a new location on South Broadway.
Today in The Latest Word:
• WWE's Vince McMahon and the PR gift of the Nuggets playoff scheduling conflict.
• Third grader's pro-gay-marriage message travels the globe.
• Amy Herdy's Pakistan travel diary, volume three.
• Rodger McFarlane, R.I.P.
• Boulder drunks: Cops will be on your case this weekend. So tie one on tonight -- and then take a taxi home.