The Westword.com blog shortcut, May 21 edition
Take a bite.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Quiznos is the sandwich of choice for half-naked playmates.
• Eat Here Now! at 910Arts.
• Jax puts its fin into the wine game.
• Up Close: The Q Worldly Barbecue.
• Candy Girls: Sweet Action Ice Cream.
• Patio season approaches; share your favorite spots.
• D Bar Desserts celebrates its first anniversary with free cupcakes!
Today in The Latest Word:
• How the Nuggets can go to school on Cavs' loss.
• In branding Scott McInnis "McLobbyist," left borrows from right's playbook.
• Sorry, Jared Polis: You're fired (from your CNN series).
• PBS documentary Blueprint America unfairly presents Denver as the land of sprawl.
• They're ain't no party like a pro-pot party. 'Cause a pro-pot party don't stop -- except for a Taco Bell run.