The Westword.com blog shortcut, May 22 edition
Going that extra mile.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• MP3 Freeloader: Tonight, Stella Luce CD release at Avogadro's Number.
• Freaky Friday: "Superbroker Shuffle."
• MP3 Freeloader: More free dubstep from Alert.
• Ancient Mith gets live in Paris.
• Rumors of Born in the Flood's demise are... well, just that. Sorry, misanthropes.
Today in Cafe Society:
• A mountain of food fun this weekend.
• Argyll goes far afield to tout its patio.
• Meat with meaning at Whole Foods.
• Primebar picks up where Palomino left off.
• Tony's Market update: Opening delayed.
• Greeks Gone Wild and Aroma Cafe & Grill join South University Boulevard's restaurant row.
• It's the battle of Boulder -- cupcake-style!
Today in The Latest Word:
• Unlikely hero in Nuggets win last night: Linas Kleiza.
• More details on Denver's bike-sharing program.
• Colorado's real-life SkyNet: It'll be back!
• So You Think You Can Dance spotlights Denver male-on-male hoofers.
• Drive safely this weekend -- or else an army of cops will bust your ass. Don't forget to buckle up, too.