The Westword.com blog shortcut, May 27 edition
Will you be game tonight?
Today in Cafe Society:
• Eight is enough at chef's table dinner at Strings.
• Bucking to visit every Starbucks.
• Mary Janes Pizza coming to LoHi.
• Red Room goes black.
• Old Chicago's World Beer Tour begins in Colorado.
• Get your Jew 'fro onto the label of He'Brew.
• Our Weekly Bread: A Hi*Rise sandwich orgy.
• Up Close: China Jade.
• Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Everything must go sale!
Today in The Latest Word:
• Imagining the Nuggets starring in the NBA's nightmare.
• Is "ILVGINA" just as smutty as "ILVTOFU"?
• Amy Herdy's Pakistan travel diary, volume five.
• Dave Logan invades Tom Martino's territory with TeamDaveLogan.com.
• Colorado Crimes: Kids do the darnedest things -- like bringing incendiary devices to the airport. What an adorable scamp.