The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 2 edition
Today in Cafe Society:
• Booze, boobs and broads: Jonesy's EatBar staff showing skin for a good cause.
• Half-price bottles at the Wine Loft today.
• Who tried to blow up the Fat Cat Sports Bar?
• Rock & Roll Grill goes up in smoke.
• Chill: Icehouse Tavern is opening later this month.
• Starlight Lounge ready to shine.
• LaLa's Wine Bar uncorks bottles from the Southern Hemisphere.
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Last night: Camera Obscura at the Bluebird Theater.
• Undercover and underage at LIFEspot... continued.
• Leonard Cohen show tonight at Red Rocks postponed.
• Dialed in: This week's local music radio playlists.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Cellphoning-while-driving addicts save use of cellphones while driving.
• Why the Nuggets need to re-sign Chris Andersen.
• Twitter Tuesday: Denver Twits you should know.
• Pickles, pick-up trucks and double features: The joys of the 88 Drive-In.
• Rockies' lack of power becomes laughing matter. In a deep-down-it's-not-very-funny kind of way.