The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 3 edition
And in the center ring....
Today in Cafe Society:
• Luca D'Italia kicks off its sixth anniversary chef dinner series tonight with Wayne Conwell.
• Two new Mexican spots emerge in Aurora.
• Pasquini's goes for a cabaret license.
• Is this the sexiest lunch in Denver?
• Our Weekly Bread: Marczyk Fine Foods.
• Vegans in Denver!
• Buy a cookie from Gateaux, support Work Options for Women.
• Chicken fingers and drive-in movies, that's what Fort Collins does!
• PETA proclaims Coors Field the third most vegetarian-friendly ballpark.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Bill Ritter turning friends into enemies.
• Pigs fly -- and Brandon Marshall dodges suspension.
• The naked truth about former gay-porn star Timothy Boham, currently on trial for murder.
• A parkour-fueled tour of Denver's APEX Movement.
• Kenny Be's Worst-Case Scenario: A Sloan's Lake summer staycation. It's wet and wild.