The Westword.com blog shortcut, June 4 edition
Sorry to interrupt you....
Today in Backbeat Online:
• Goodbye, Magic Cyclops. Hello, Scotty Ramone.
• Rainbow Music Hall now officially only a memory.
• Paper Bird in search of intriguing, suitable adjective.
• The Fray's not-so-secret dress rehearsal.
• Meet a six-year-old harmonica wunderkind named Aiden.
Today in Cafe Society:
• Malbecs and tenderloin tonight at Morton's, LoDo.
• Barolo Grill makes Nation's Restaurant News hall of fame roster.
• Golden City Brewery's beer garden is easy and breezy.
• A tourist in her own town.
• Burrito Giant's giant burritos served with a side of gym equipment.
• Q&A with Robert Kenner, director of Food Inc.
Today in The Latest Word:
• Former Avs coach Tony Granato: Nice guys get sacked.
• Video: Dinger hurts his groin.
• CSU tries stalling maneuver in open-meetings lawsuit brought by Coloradoan, other media outlets.
• Lighting up pot reform in Breckenridge.
• Tony Dungy joins rest of humanity in questioning Jay Cutler's maturity. If the fit fits, throw it.